Caring Oklahoma City Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for Your Recovery
Helping you and your loved ones in a time of need
Experiencing a serious personal injury can be very frustrating, considering that it often leads to high medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you’ve been the victim of an injury caused by someone else’s negligence or irresponsibility, you need to work with an injury attorney you can trust — Amanda R. Everett, P.C. Ms. Everett has both the skill and tenacity to battle insurance companies to get you the compensation you need and deserve after your injury, using a streamlined process that keeps her fees low.
Don’t back down after a personal injury. Work with Amanda Everett to recover the damages you deserve.
How can an Oklahoma attorney assist with my personal injury case?
The key to winning most personal injury cases is demonstrating that the person who caused your injury either acted in a way that caused an accident or failed to take reasonable precautionary steps to avoid an injury from taking place. Often, you can also win due to strict liability on the part of the responsible party, as is the situation with many products liability cases.
Amanda Everett represents clients in a wide range of personal injury cases, including those related to:
- Auto accidents. An auto or truck accident can cause severe injuries to you and your loved ones, and it is critical that you hold people accountable for their actions.
- Slip and fall. These injuries — resulting from slippery surfaces, blocked walkways or other preventable hazards — typically occur on another person’s or company’s property.
- Workers compensation. When you are injured at work, it’s up to your employer’s insurance company to cover your expenses while you’re unable to perform your job.
- Medical malpractice. If a healthcare professional failed to appropriately treat you for an illness or condition, Ms. Everett will seek compensation on your behalf. These cases are often related to birth injuries, brain injuries and misdiagnoses.
- Products liability. Companies have a responsibility to ensure that the products they sell to consumers are safe. When injuries or health complications occur as the result of using a product, Amanda R. Everett, P.C. works to get you the compensation you deserve, while also protecting others from suffering the same types of injuries in the future.
Call a hardworking Oklahoma City accident attorney right away
Seek the compensation you deserve after a personal injury by calling Amanda R. Everett, P.C. at 405-698-3307 or contacting her online. She offers free consultations, and you pay no attorney’s fees unless you recover damages. The firm serves residents throughout Oklahoma, Canadian, Cleveland, McClain, and Pottawatomie counties; in Norman, Oklahoma City, and Moore; and statewide.