Family Law, Divorce, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense in Oklahoma
Work with an Oklahoma City attorney also serving Norman and the surrounding areas
With areas of focus that range from criminal law to family law and personal injury, Amanda R. Everett, P.C. provides reliable legal services for a variety of needs. Ms. Everett offers high-level representation without the high price tag — allowing you to pursue your goals without taking on unmanageable financial burdens. She firmly believes that everyone should have access to sound representation, which is exactly what you get when you work with her firm.
Defending you against criminal charges
Many individuals facing criminal charges believe that they cannot afford a good attorney, but this doesn’t have to be the case. Amanda R. Everett, P.C. makes it manageable to engage in an effective criminal defense strategy for felonies and misdemeanors:
- Felonies. These cases involve crimes such as homicide, theft, domestic violence and probation violations, which carry severe penalties and prison time. Amanda Everett puts up a strong defense for felony charges, challenging evidence and seeking reduced or dropped charges.
- Misdemeanors. Ms. Everett defends you against various types of misdemeanor charges, including DUI, assault and battery, petty theft, and drug crimes.
- Expungements. Expungement is a legal process that seals a person’s arrest record and removes it from their public criminal record. Amanda R. Everett can help you discover whether you meet the qualifications of the expungement statutes, and file the necessary documents on your behalf.
Assisting with a variety of family law issues
The breakup of a family is never easy, but you can help secure the future for you and your children by working with family law attorney Amanda Everett. She assists with:
- Divorce. This can be a complex process, but Ms. Everett gives you the tools and information you need for a smooth and painless divorce.
- Child custody. She helps you retain custody of your children, enabling them to grow up in a positive and safe environment.
- Adoption. There are many rules and regulations involving adoption. As an experienced adoption attorney, Amanda Everett guides you through the process, every step of the way.
Helping you seek compensation after a personal injury
Experiencing an injury due to another person’s irresponsible actions or negligence is frustrating, especially if it results in missed work, large medical bills, or significant pain and suffering. As a dedicated personal injury attorney, Amanda R. Everett helps you seek the compensation you deserve after an injury or accident.
Speak with a compassionate Oklahoma City family lawyer today
Call Amanda R. Everett, P.C. at 405-698-3307 or contact her firm online. She offers free consultations and take on personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. The firm serves residents in Oklahoma, Canadian, Cleveland, McClain, and Pottawatomie counties; in Norman, Moore, and Oklahoma City; and throughout the state of Oklahoma.